Collection and Use of Personal Information
Our company collects personal information in the following cases:
- - when you register for our websites
- - when we answer your questions or requests on our websites
- - when you resister for seminars offered on our websites
- - when you send your resume or CV to apply for jobs offered by our company
- - when you resister for a mailing list
- - when you participate in an online survey
Our company bears no responsibility regarding the collection and handling of personal information at third-party websites that our website links to or that contain links to our websites.
Some parts of our websites use “cookies.”
A “cookie” is a small file which is generated by a software application on the webpage server and stored locally on an internet user's hard disc.
Cookies help us accumulate a record on the server of your website usage, such as how you have navigated through our websites, how often you have accessed them and which pages you were interested in.
When revisiting our websites, cookies allow the server to customize the website in accordance with your preferences.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
As a rule, our company does not disclose, leak or provide your personal information to third parties except under the following limited circumstances:
-  When we have your prior consent.
-  When it is needed to save someone's life, person or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
-  When we are required to cooperate with organs of the state, local governments or parties entrusted to carry out the provision of law, and seeking your consent may cause hindrance to their operations.
-  When other laws permit us to disclose or provide personal information.
-  When we are explicitly requested by you to disclose or provide your personal information to a third party.
-  When you request to participate in an event or seminar held by a third party through our websites and are asked by the third party to provide your personal information.
-  When you purchase our or third parties' products or services through our website and we are asked to provide the necessary information by the third party or delivery company.
-  When all or part of our operations are transferred to a third party.
-  When the personal information cannot be used to determine your identity.
-  When we can reasonably determine that it is necessary to the provision of services to other users.
Regarding provisions 6 and 7, we will stop providing your personal information to third parties if you request us to do so.
Our company doesn't sell personal information to third parties and, except under the above listed circumstances, when we use personal information for purposes other than making our websites more effective for users we will make our intentions public on our website in advance.
Updating Personal Information
Our company will, upon request, delete or correct any of the personal information you have provided while using our websites.
If you wish to correct or delete any information, please contact us.
We may call you to determine that you are the one who contacted us.
We'll do our best to make the changes in a timely manner upon receiving your request.
We regard your personal information as accurate and as such cannot assume responsibility for any damages or nuisance incurred by you as a result of using incorrect information if you do not request us to delete or correct it in time.
We really look forward to hearing any opinions and questions you may have in order to improve our websites for users.